Come join us as a Junior Account Executive and be one of our competitive forces to disrupt so that businesses can focus on bringing out the best in their people.
The Junior Account Executive is responsible for identifying and qualifying prospective clients and seeking new sales opportunities through client and market research. They provide administrative support to the sales teams, including developing product promotions and co-marketing activities, responding to technical and procedural questions, and coordinating sales contracts and customer records. They also support the training and guidance of channel sales partners.
This position requires a self-motivated individual who places the client's interests at the forefront and is proactive in identifying and addressing client needs. The Junior Account Executive is knowledgeable about the organization's products and services, client relationship management, and sales tools. They work in a fast-paced environment and travel to clients' premises when required. A successful candidate is a team player who can take rejection as a personal challenge to succeed in the next opportunity.
We practice what we preach by living our READY Values daily:
- Responsible and Reliable - Every individual is a team player that knows their role, takes ownership and pride in their work.
- Equal Opportunity and Growth - Everybody has a voice in the company and is given space to grow.
- Authenticity - Giving and taking honest and constructive feedback by being genuine and respectful with everybody, giving credit where credit is due.
- Data-Driven - Make informed decisions based on sound statistical analysis.
- Youthful and Vibrant Culture - Get things done and have fun at the same time.
So, if you are a Maker-Doer-Creator-Fighter with an amazing personality and a team player, we want you!
Get to know us more: https://payboy.biz/about
Read what our Brand Ambassadors have to say about working with us: https://payboy.biz/careers