The changing restrictions hasn’t made it easy, especially if you need to track ART tests or manage visitors for your premises. We’ve got your back with a free Covid Safe+ Management module to track Antigen Rapid Test (ART) results!
Which sectors are required to comply with the Fast and Easy Testing - Rostered Routine Testing (FET-RRT) requirements?
The Fast and Easy Testing Rostered Routine Testing (FET-RRT) is imposed under the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Regulations and it has been made mandatory for staff in certain high-risk settings. Failure to comply with the requirements set out may result in prosecution and/or other enforcement action, including suspension/closure of operations.
Some of these sectors that are required to comply with the FET-RRT requirements include:
- Food & Beverage (F&B) establishments
- Retail mall establishments and large standalone stores
- Manufacturing or services sectors workers
- Marine and process
Individuals/staff in the above-mentioned sectors are required to fulfil their mandatory FET-RRT requirements via Employer-Supervised Self-Swab (ESSS).
What is the Employer-Supervised Self-Swab (ESSS)?
- Under ESSS, staff will be able to conduct self-swabs under the supervision of a trained staff (“Supervisor”) appointed by your company.
- Before conducting ESSS, your company will need to appoint staff to complete the Supervisory Training in ART Self-Swab to supervise the self-swab process of your other staff. Upon completion of training, your firm may then start to prepare and conduct the swab operations.
- Supervision can be done either on-site at the workplace or virtually using tools such as video conferencing.
- Results of the swab tests must be uploaded promptly to the Swab Registration System (SRS) administered by the HPB. You can find the SRS guide here.
Is there a way that I can upload the ART results quickly to the Swab Registration System (SRS)?
With our new Covid Safe+ module, you can now track ART results, fuss free!
The module simplifies the process of uploading your employees’ ART results to 4 simple steps:
- Get your staff to take the test
- Open the Payboy app
- Take a photo of their ART kit
- Input their results
Everyone's results will be stored and ready for easy export to HPB's Swab Registration System as you will be able to download an excel report that is similar to Health Promotion Board’s Swab Registration System template from the module!
What else can I do with Payboy’s Covid Safe+ module besides tracking ART results?
Besides receiving a report in excel which is compatible for the upload to HPB's Swab Registration System, some benefits of using our Covid Safe+ module include:
- Dashboard showcases employees’ latest self-test date and vaccination statue
- Configurable testing schedule and validity
- Send notification to admins and managers if employee’s results are invalid or positive
- Customisable Visitor Management From
For more information, you can visit our Covid Safe+ module FAQ!
Is Payboy’s Covid Safe+ module free to use for ART tracking?
This module is free to all existing and new Payboy customers! This is part of our social outreach to encourage businesses to digitise, and to show you the benefits of managing their data in the cloud.
Sign up now at payboy.sg and key in the promo code PBCOVID to activate your free Payboy account.